Visit Dubai’s Most Remote Desert Area Known As ‘Lahbab,’ Located Approximately 50 Kilometres Outside The City On This 6-hour Desert Safari. The Silky Red Sand And Towering Dunes Lend Lahbab A Unique Desert Landscape With Picture-perfect Views Of The Desert Surrounding. This Tour Is Perfect For Adventure Seekers, Families, Couples And Solo Travelers Looking For A Unique Tour Combining Fun, Adventure, Nature And Culture.
Choose From A 4-hour Tour Option Which Includes Dune Bashing In Lahbab With Sandboarding Or Opt For A 6-hour Full Tour Option Which Includes Dune Bashing, Sandboarding And A BBQ Dinner And Desert Camp Experience.
Start With A Pick-up From Your Hotel In 4x4 Vehicle. After All The Guests Have Been Picked Up, Head Straight Towards Lahbab. On The Almost 45-minute Drive, Enjoy Interesting Views Of Dubai From The Car Window And Trade The Big City With Tall Skyscrapers, Shopping Malls And Metro/cars For Old Dusty Towns On The Outskirts Of Dubai And Then A Completely Isolated Desert. Let The Driver Answer Any Of Your Questions And Learn More About DUbai's History.
Upon Arrival In The Desert, Wait For 20 Minutes For Your Driver To Inflate The Vehicle's Tires So They Are Better Suited To Driving On The Desert Sands Then Head Off-road And Into The Red Dunes. Have A Restroom Break Before Heading Into The Desert Whilst The Team Catches Up In The 4x4 Convoy. You Can Also Spend That Time Enjoying An Optional Quad Bike Ride.
Then Drive Across The Beautiful Red Dune Desert. Enjoy An Adrenaline Rush Ride As You Slide Across From One Dune To Another In The 4x4. Venture Deeper Into The Desert For The Best Scenic Views Possible, Then Stop For A Picture On The Highest Dune At Sunset (only 50% Guaranteed) And Admire Beautiful 360 Views Of The Desert Landscape As The Sun Slowly Sets Down.
Try Your Hands At Sand-boarding During The Picture-stop. You’ll Be Able To Surf The Sand On The Never-ending Dunes. Guests Of All Ages Are Invited To Do This Activity Which Does Not Require Any Training. Glide And Conquer The Dunes With Sand-boards And Experience The Wonderful Thrills.
The 4-hour Tour Program Ends Here And You Will Be Taken Back To Your Hotel.The 6-hour Tour Program Will Continue On To The Bedouin Style Camp Hidden In The Middle Of The Desert To Enjoy Many Fun And Exciting Activities. Hop On A Camel For A Short Ride, Try A Shisha Pipe, Decorate Your Hands With Paintings By Henna Tattoo Artists, Dress Up And Take Pictures In Traditional Arabic Costumes And Even Look For Stop At The Souvenir Stand For Find Unique And Exotic Stuff To Buy.
As Dusk Falls, Enjoy Scrumptious Barbecue Dinner Of Dishes Such As Kebabs, Hummus And Salads Accompanied By Sodas, Mineral Water And Additional Drinks From The Bar. Enjoy A Colorful Belly Dancing Show And Tanoura Performance, Where Fast-spinning Dancers Whirl Across The Stage. There Will Be Arabian Falcons Showcased At The Camp As Well, So Be Sure Take Pictures With Them Too.
Finally, After The Last Show, Return To Dubai With Your Driver And Enjoy A Drop Off At Your Hotel.
(PLEASE NOTE: PACKAGE IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)
- 1 Person
- Pick-up And Drop-off From Your Selected Hotel/location By Air-conditioned 4x4 Land Cruiser
- English-speaking Licensed Safari Guide
- Red Dune Bashing In Lahbab Desert (30-45 Minutes)
- Sand-boarding In The Desert
- Sunset Stop (not Guaranteed, 50% Chance)
- Welcome Drinks At The Camp (with The 6-hour Option)
- Fresh Arabic Coffee, Tea And Dates (with The 6-hour Option)
- Henna Tattoo/painting With Artist (with The 6-hour Option)
- Falcon Experience (with The 6-hour Option)
- Dedicated Area For Shisha Pipe (with The 6-hour Option)
- A Short Camel Ride (with The 6-hour Option, Can Be Repeated)
- Tanura And Exotic Belly Dance Show (with The 6-hour Option)
- Snacks And Unlimited Water And Soft Drinks (with The 6-hour Option)
- Delicious Open BBQ Dinner Buffet (with The 6-hour Option, Vegetarian Options Also Available)
- Food And Drinks
- Cost Of Souvenir Photograph
- Alcoholic Drinks (served Inside The Camp And Can Be Purchased At That Time)
- Quad Bikes Rental